Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"Pink" is Just a Colour......!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And this is SO my bestest side...
I dunno what YOU fink,
And by the way, me headcollar...
Is...(according to SOME!)...NOT pink!

Fat Orange One said 'magenta',
Little Black One said 'cerise',
I 'spose they're being 'helpful' but..
I just wish they'd all leave me in peace!

Me mum chose it 'specially for me,
'Cos she thought it would suit me quite well,
But some of me friends think it's 'funny',
(And a little bit 'poofty' as well!)

I really don't mind, 'cos I reckon...
Blue & green are a bit overrated,
I'm 'different', I'm 'special', I'm even...
Fully 'colour co-ordinated'!

Me bucket's sort of pinky lilac,
Me grooming kit is 'Barbie pink',
Me summer wardrobe's 'dusky rose',
Me leadrope's 'fuschia'...(I think!)

But all that matters in the end,
Is me mum telling me I look 'fab',
And I'd much prefer to 'stand out in a crowd'...
Than be ordinary, boring & drab!

And at least MY stuff is new & clean,
And whispered wherever I go...
Is "She MUST spend a bl**dy fortune...
On that lucky so-and-so...!"

So, the moral of this story...
(From what I've seen & heard!)
Is that colour doesn't REALLY matter...
And 'pink'...is just a WORD!!!

Comments:
made me chuckle, very good :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?