Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Mum (Still) Loves Me - by Cob Blob!


Image hosting by Photobucket

I've water-skiied her round the yard...
(She DIDN'T find this funny!)
'Cos when I finally stopped, she was...
Clearly NOT a happy bunny!

I've towed her down a road at speed
With her squawking 'Whoa!' & 'No!'
Her little feet only touching the ground...
Every 15 feet or so!

(She still loves me though...she said so later when she'd got her breath back!)

I've managed to eliminate us
Refusing three times in a row...
(Apparently quite naughty at the first...
But how was I supposed to know???)

I've chucked her head first into
The first part of a double..
As it took a while to haul her out
I thought I MIGHT be in some trouble!

(She still loves me though...she said so later when she'd stopped limping & sniffling quite so much!)

I've trampled on her tootsies
And made her squawk in pain...
I didn't mean to hurt her though
And tried hard not to do it again!

I've refused to stand, refused to load,
Refused to stop, refused to go,
Refused to walk, refused to jump...
Yet through it all, I KNOW...

My Mum STILL loves me & even though I'm big, strong, clumsy, bloody-minded & obstinate......I love her lots & lots back!!!

Comments:
<3 Cob Blob!!! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?