Saturday, December 03, 2005

"My New Rug" a poem by Cob Blob.

They said "Oh my, how super"
And "How elegant is THAT!
I gotta say, I think meself,
I look an utter prat!

And "Blue is SO his colour",
"Goes with his eyes", yeah right,
I can't believe they'd turn me out,
Whilst looking such a fright!

And yes, it's wonderfully warm,
Now that I'm not so hairy,
But still I can't help thinking,
That I look a total fairy!

I know it's top-notch quality,
And warm & waterproof,
But did they really have to...
Make me look like SUCH a poof?

I hear the others sniggering,
I hear them cruelly say,
"Keep your distance from that piebald one,
I think he could be gay!"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


A week later......

OK, turned out to be not so bad after all! Fat Orange One & Little Black One had the same rugs & no-one laughed at THEM, 'cos they're well 'ard, so I jus' stood near 'em for the first few days!
All this grotty weather & the others are now wishing THEY'D all got new rugs too, so who's laughing NOW then, eh??? ME, that's who!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?